Friday, June 24, 2011

Low Level WoW Fashion: Outfits I have used

The main thing on roleplay servers in World of Warcraft that I learned is to look good. Most of the time people won't approach you if your avatar looks like crap, regardless of the way you roleplay (Unless your character is a poor or something and is supposed to look like crap ^^)



After playing for a few days on Moon Guard, I discovered a few cute low level outfits to keep me lookin' good while not really grinding all that much for levels.


First one I discovered went immediately on my bank alt (Not requiring a level to wear). This is called "Dark Green Wedding Hanbok", this and other cute dresses are sold in Stormwind, Undercity and Moonglade.


Another cute robe I found are "Seryl's Robes" which, regrettably, are only obtained through the Worgen Questline in "Losing your Tail". The nice part about it is that they share appearance with the "Waterbearer's Robes" which comes from the quest, "Wildmane Cleansing".


Another "Worgen Only" item is this cute staff obtained from the quest, "Neither Human Nor Beast". What I especially love about the "Staff of Earned Tranquility" is that flower petals fall from it while sheathed or unsheathed, giving it a romantic look. Good for a "Love is in the Air" outfit.


This outfit I kind of came upon randomly while questing in Silverpine forest. Most of these items can be obtained from doing the questline from Sylvanas. I thought this outfit was great for a travelling medic, rogue or simply an adventurer. It fit well with my troll as she was a healer.


I really liked the "Spellbinder Robe" that dropped for me in Shadowfang Keep. (Although I believe they drop elsewhere to) They are low level and start out as "Bind on Equip" meaning you might find them in the auction house if your not the farming type.


The "Simple Black Dress" is anything from simple in the world of fashion. What I like about this dress (besides the fact that it has no level requirement) is the ribbon sash that goes around the waist although this also means the dress doesn't look well with a belt. I think it looks best when worn by a human although it's not to bad on a worgen either. This dress can be crafted by tailors with a skill level of 235.


Of course who could forget the adorable, "Red Winter Clothes". This makes quite the set when paired with "Recruit's Boots" (A starter item for most warriors and sold by Thomas Yance) This item has no level requirement and can be crafted by Tailors with a skill level of 250.

No comments:

Post a Comment